Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 11, 2014

How I met your mother

Firstly, a goodbye to how I met your mother. Probably the most legendary show ever!!! Its mainly based upon the idea of how a dad tells a story to his kids off how I met your mother. In this show, Ted tells us about the story about his dating life.

The most  legendary character is Barney Stimson played by the one and only Neil Patrick Harrison. He is a playboy who has slept with about 300 chicks. 

The married couple of this story are Marshall and Lily. Both of them are Ted's bestest friends. In the first season, the main story is about Marshall marrying Lily. The second season is where the marriage actually happens.

The sexy gal here is Robin, a reporter who comes to the good ol' US from Canada. Yeah, the country on top of US( if any one doesn't know). In the starting season, the story of Robin is about her dating Ted.

All the seasons of how I met your mother are great except the last season, season 9. The worst, horrible and most disgusting season ever. Many times during this season we have to say "So funny I forgot to laugh". Vyt don't worry, if you have never watched it you should watch it right now. Its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment